Sunday, July 22, 2012

Outed!

I knew that there was something wrong about Boba Fett.  I had my suspicions when I first saw this image on the internet....

 
Yeah I know.  If you think that is bad this holodisk image taken by IG-88 is beyond damning. 


Boba Fett, you #$@%&*@$%^%%&^$#@#!! Brony!  I have lost all manner of respect for you.  How am I supposed to sell sculptures of you for hundreds of dollars a pop when you're out there acting so darn silly?  What would Jango say?  That's right, I invoked the name of your prequel incarnation, because even though in my heart I hate those movies, they make me filthy rich!  Do you know how much it costs to refuel just one Star Destroyer?  Do you?!  I think you hunt all those wookies just so you can make your own fur suit you sick degenerate.  I'd put a bounty out for you but I'm looking forward to seeing your humiliation at the hands of your peers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment