Monday, September 26, 2011

Attack of the (Cat) Clones

Catastrophe!  Princess Leia must have left her Easy Bake Clone Oven turned on in her room.  Oh, the horror that 60 watt incandescent bulb has rendered!  I knew I should have got her the Lite-Brite Saber kit instead...bah.  What will the Emperor say when I tell him my Star Destroyer is overrun with Achoo! cats?!
If I start vaporizing them now I'm liable to kill myself in the ensuing dander.  Curses!  This cannot be my destiny, to be defeated by domestic felines.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment