Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Captured!


Ha ha!  Got a call from the troopers tonight!  Leia is safe and in custody.  So are those losers she hangs out with.  Who do these guys think they are, Z Z Top?  It seems that young Mr. Solo not only has a defective hyper drive, but the title on his craft is in question as well.  Millennium Falcon?  Looks like it belongs to some guy named Lando.  Who the heck names their kid Lando?  Ugh they had a wookie with them.  They don't make a deodorant strong enough for those things. Dunno the kid on the right, but I feel bad for the poor shmoe who fathered him.  What a dork! 

I never thought I'd say it but it's a good thing Padme isn't alive to see her daughter.  She'd kill me if she saw Leia dressed like this!

What am I going to do with this child?

No comments:

Post a Comment