Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why I miss R2D2...

Please find my lost R2 unit.  We've been through a lot together.  I've got over a decade of data stored on his hard drive, including all my Beatles MP3s, jpegs of my art portfolio, and old holodisk images of all my family and friends.  I could get a new droid but it would never be the same.

It's like when photo went digital and everything became simpler to do.  Suddenly there wasn't a darkroom to hang out in anymore.  No smelly chemicals, but no one to talk to either.  My favorite camera to ever use was my trusty Pentax K-1000.  A sweet 35mm SLR with just aperture, shutter speed, and film settings.  So simple.  So intuitive.  My Cannon digital Rebel gets the job done, but why did they have to name the darn thing Rebel?  Why???

If you locate the R2 unit in question please contact me at jdrhodes77@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment